Hi, hey, hello everyone! Today I have decided to do a quick 20 facts about me entry to really let you guys know who I am or rather a few unique things about me. Firstly, here are a few pictures of me!
1. My father was born in Germany so I am half Australian and half German.
2. I am 5 foot 2 (5’3 on a good day lol)
3. I have 3 older siblings.
4. My favourite colour is yellow.
5. My most favourite movie is The Wizard of Oz (1939) and I got to dress up as Dorothy for my 21st birthday!
6. I love live music and have seen almost all of my favourite bands in concert.
7. I have green eyes that change colour from dark to light depending on my mood.
8. I own a Maine Coon cat which is one of the largest domestic breeds of cat you can own.
9. I’m addicted to Lush products.
10. I have really, really small hands (one day I’ll post a comparison pic)
11. I had my poems published when I was in primary school.
12. I love watching cooking shows.
13. I love reading paperback books. Digital books just aren’t the same.
14. I’ve never been overseas.
15. 80’s & 90’s music are my favourite. Also the best to do karaoke to.
16. Speaking of karaoke, I can’t sing well but I love to a lot.
17. One Tree Hill, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Bob’s Burgers, Law & Order: SVU & The Office (USA) are my top 5 favourite tv shows.
18. I have a very new found love for make up. I love it so much & I love learning about more/new products all the time.
19. Photography has always been a passion of mine.
20. I am addicted to tea. I drink multiple cups a day.
I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better. Leave me a comment with a fact or two about yourself!
Also, my 3 gratefuls for today are:
1. I am grateful for my hearing. As I sit and listen to music I realise how it effects my mood/life so profoundly.
2. I am grateful for my eldest sister for calling me this morning. We always have the best chats and I always feel empowered afterwards.
3. I am grateful for my home. For feeling safe and 100% myself here. This is my haven and I am so grateful to have it.
Until next time! Much love, talk soon x